Myradiospot.com provides live one-man shows that are perfect for any live show environment including, senior citizen centers, assisted living facilities, schools, churches and other venues. We offer a variety of shows from religious to patriotic.
Shows can be customized to fit any time slot. However, one-hour shows are standard. Most shows are available for $65 and free demonstrations can be arranged.
Myradiospot.com provides the best in senior entertainment featuring the James Davis Monologues. The monologues are unique one-man productions presenting fresh original material as well as some old standards done in a new way.
Current offerings include:
1. How Boscoe Outsung the Devil--An adaption of an American short story written by Authur Davis back in the early 40's. The production includes powerful standard and original spirituals and an intriguing story of one man's gift, his self destructive pride and his eventual salvation.
2 The Greatest Christmas Story Ever Told--An original Christmas monologue written by James Davis. This is a warm Christmas story which brings to life the love and trials of the Pegway family. Through standard and original songs and masterful storytelling, Davis reveals why Thomas Pegway is the richest poor man in the Appalachian Valley.
3.The James Davis Patriotic Special--In 1775 fellow Virginian Thomas Jefferson said that he had never heard anything like Patrick Henry's speech at the Virginia Convention. He said that Henry "had more command over the passions (of the colonists) than any man I ever knew". Davis brings that speech to life in a way no other orator could. You must see and hear this show.
4. T'is Irish In Us All--A special spring time show which celebrates the history and traditions of St. Patrick.Day. The monologue features a collection of Irish short stories delivered with passion and great oratory.
5. When Cupid Went Missing--What would the world be like without love? Well, in this monologue we get a grim look at what happened when the angel of love was reported missing. This is another original story written by James Davis. The performance includes a couple of standard love songs by well known artists with a very unique religious twist at the end.
6. Father's Day Special--An emotional show filled with insight and revelation. The monologue includes both original material written by Davis and a collection of stories by unknown authors. This production will tug at your heart. Enough said.
7. Storytime With James Davis--These shows are adaptable to any audience and any venue. Here we feature original and standard monologues customized for any occasion.
Myradiospot.com Senior Entertainment: contact us for demos or more infotmation. Call (817) 271-5874 or send email to email@example.com.
Many of our services are available nationwide. Please call with any questions you may have. We also record and publish audio books.
Please call us for a list of satisfied clients that you may contact for referrals.
Copyright 2011 MyRadioSpot.com
All rights reserved.